Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Daily inspiration 5.16.2011

I was walking down Monroe towards the public library yesterday to work on my court case as I had spent five hours at the courthouse trying to recall a bench warrant and reschedule the omnibus hearing for my criminal case in which I am representing myself pro se. The prosecuting attorneys office is not cooperating and Hon. Price advised me I must file a motion to recalendar and recall bench warrant... When I have seen this done verbally by both him and Hon. Moreno about a half dozen times. This obvious different treatment of me representing myself simply because I dont have a nice suit and WSBA number when making same request a public defender would kind of obviates the fact the process is flawed.















No comments:

Post a Comment